Terms & Conditions
How to Participate
Lidl are delighted to be offering 1,000 family cinema tickets (consisting of 2 x adult and 2 x child vouchers) to Cineworld Cinemas in the UK. To be in with a chance of winning one of the family cinema tickets you must spend £30 or more in one transaction at a Lidl retail store in the UK between 00.01 on 2nd November 2018 and 23.59 on 31st December 2018 and upload an image of your till receipt to our promotional website (www.lidlmoviemoments.co.uk) no later than 23.59 on 31st December 2018. You will also be required to submit your name and email address during the application process. We will then randomly allocate one family cinema ticket to 1,000 qualifying applicants and send each winner their cinema ticket vouchers.
Terms and Conditions
1. By entering this prize draw, you agree to these terms and conditions. Lidl UK GmbH (“ the Promoter”) may terminate your entry or any prize if you do not comply with any of these terms and conditions or are unlikely to do so.
2. You must be aged 18 or over and a resident of the United Kingdom to enter into this prize draw and receive the prize if you win.
3. Lidl UK GmbH group company employees, their immediate families, and Agencies are not eligible to enter into the prize draw.
4. To enter the prize draw you must spend a minimum of £30.00 in one transaction in a Lidl retail store in the UK between 00.01 on 2nd November 2018 and 23.59 on 31st December 2018 and retain your till receipt as proof of purchase. You must then visit www.lidlmoviemoments.co.uk and successfully enter valid contact information (full name and email address) and upload a photograph of your receipt. Instructions detailing what must be visible on your receipt may be found at www.lidlmoviemoments.co.uk, such information must include the date of transaction, value and Lidl store that you visited. The Promoter relies on your email address being entered correctly and it is this email address that your prize (if you win) will be sent to so please enter it carefully.
5. All entries must be made no later than 23.59.59 hours (GMT) on 31st December 2018 at which time the prize draw will close.
6. 1000 winners will win 2 x Adult tickets and 2 x Child tickets, which can be used at any Cineworld Cinema excluding Leicester Square, The Screening Rooms in Cheltenham and IMAX Cinemas (the list of cinemas is subject to change, always check movie screening times and availability before travelling); at any time, for a standard seat, 2D film of their choice. The tickets are valid until 30.06.19, inclusive.
7.Standard Cineworld terms and conditions for entry and online bookings apply, visit https://www.cineworld.co.uk/terms for details. Full voucher terms and conditions shall be provided with the prize or you may request them via www.lidlmoviemoments.co.uk.
8. The winners will need to make their own way to the event. The prize does not include overnight accommodation, transport, refreshments or any other costs associated with the prize.
9. The Promoter will select 1000 winners at random, from a list of eligible entrants. The winners will be notified by 17:30 GMT on 11th January 2019 via email with their vouchers and instructions for how to use.
10. Only one entry is permitted per till receipt, all entries must be made via the online route of entry.
11. Proof of entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
12. The Promoter offers no cash alternative for non-cash prizes, and the prize winner must accept prizes in the form offered. Prizes are not refundable or transferable and cannot be resold for profit or commercial gain. The Prize is not replaceable if lost or stolen. Once you have used your prize to book a cinema ticket the responsibilities of the promoter and their administrators shall cease in relation to the prize. Should you not be able to visit the cinema no additional prizes shall be offered. The prize will be sent to the email address entered by the prize winner, any error in entry shall not be the responsibility of the Promoter or their agents.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this prize draw in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any act or default of any third party supplier or from circumstances which are beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
14. If you are a winner you may be asked to participate in publicity relating to the prize draw. Such publicity may include, without limitation, your name and/or image being used or statements made by you concerning the prize draw and the prize. We will always ask you before undertaking any such activity and you are free to refuse. Refusal will not affect the award of your prize in any way.
15. These terms and conditions, and any instructions from the Promoter, constitute the entire agreement between you and the Promoter, superseding any prior agreements between you and the Promoter. Any failure or delay by the Promoter in exercising or enforcing, or partial exercise or enforcement of, any right or provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision (or waive any further exercise or enforcement) or any other right or provision. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision and the other provisions of the terms and conditions will remain in full force and effect.
17. The name of the winners will be available after the Closing Date and can be requested in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org before 28th February 2019 and including in the subject line the phrase “LIDL Winners List”.
18. The Promoter’s selection and decisions regarding all prize draw matters will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. These terms and conditions and all matters arising from or in connection with them are governed by English law and the courts of England & Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
20. Promoter’s details: Lidl U.K. GmbH, 19 Worple Road, London, SW19 4JS